I went to the DSC to use the printer today. The supervisor was trying to get small test prints to run through but they weren’t being printed. Going to check back again later to see if it started working at all.

I then started working on seeing how the 123d catch pieces were able to convert into Rhino files. You can use the 123d catch website to bring the files as an .stl into Rhino.



I was able to select points and use tsplines to edit and remove background pieces to create a more defined highliter and mouse, but due to the large file size the process was very slow and had a tendency to occasionally crash.